For Parents and Counselors
Counselors & Parents
If you are a Counselor at a high school or adult learning center, we are available to come to your school in various ways:
- College events – day or evening
- Classroom presentations
- Counseling sessions with interested students
- Panel discussions, presentations, or forums on career opportunities in the healthcare setting
- Any unique opportunities you have and want the College to participate
If you are a Parent of a high school student, please feel free to bring your student to one of our information sessions for Nursing, Early Admission, or Allied Health.
- We accept Virginia College Savings Plan, FAFSA and Veteran's benefits.
- We can help your student develop a plan for their academic goals.
- We can answer any questions you or your student might have about their program of interest.
Nursing Early Admission for High School Seniors
Early Admission for High School Seniors
for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
If you are an upcoming high school graduate in the class of 2014, and have an interest in nursing as a career, please consider Sentara College of Health Sciences for your educational goals.
Get dates, times, and locations for program information sessions. No registration is required. The information sessions will be an overview of the Nursing Program, to include the Early Admission Program.
Learn more about BSN Early Admissions
We hope to see you at an information session. If you have any questions, please e-mail Jeremy Brofft at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.388.2862