Once you have applied for the Care Partner Course, your next step is to schedule the Wonderlic preadmission test.
There is no required preadmission testing for the Monitor Surveillance Course.
Important Information About Testing
- In order to be considered for admission to the desired course, preadmission testing is required after the application has been received and processed.
- Registration is required for the Wonderlic test or call Student Services at 757.388.2666.
- Testing begins promptly at the scheduled times.
- Late arrivals are not allowed to enter the testing room and must return on another testing day.
- If you are unsuccessful in testing and have not already retested you will be instructed to return for retesting on another testing date.
- You may only retest once for an additional $20.00. The fee is due before testing and payable in Student Services, Room 101.
- If you are unsuccessful twice you must reapply for the course.
About the Test
- The Wonderlic Personnel test is a time 12-minute general mental ability assessment.
- Allow 30 minutes total time.
- The test does not require healthcare knowledge or experience.
- A minimum passing score of 14 is required for admission.
Prepare for Testing
You can prepare for this test by refreshing math skills, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
To schedule testing or call 757.388.2666.
Refer to the information below when scheduling:
Applicants testing for admission to the
Care Partner Course will report to:
Sentara College of Health Sciences
1441 Crossways Blvd., Suite 105
Chesapeake, VA. 23320
Click here for map and directions via Google Maps.
We offer the test twice a week - Tuesdays at 2 PM and Thursdays at 9 AM.