- Invasive Cardiovascular Technology and Cardiac Electrophysiology Program - Total Program cost is $18,915.00 for tuition and fees. Includes the CCI Registry Exam fee. A total of 60 credit hours at $285.00 per credit hour.
- Non-Invasive Vascular Study and Adult Echocardiography Programs - Total Program cost is $17,825.00 for tuition and fees. Includes the ARDMS Registry Exam Fee. A total of 56 credit hours at $285.00 per credit hour.
- Uniform costs are approximately $150.00
- Estimated cost of new books: Invasive $723-989; Echocardiography $931-1346; Vascular $951-1140; Electrophysiology $900-1502.
- Class deposit of $100.00 is required upon acceptance and is applied to the cost of tuition.
Please note: Ultrasound Instrumentation courses at Tidewater Community College are required for students in the Echocardiography and Peripheral Vascular specialties of the Program. Tuition costs for those courses, for in-state and out-of-state residents are in addition to the costs indicated above.