Application for All Programs & Courses
Sentara College of Health Sciences is delighted that you are interested in applying.
- Click the link below to create a secure account and submit your application.
- As part of your application, you will submit a non-refundable $85 processing fee using a major credit card.
- You will also need to provide your transcripts to the college by the appropriate deadline.
- Be sure to read all instructions on the application carefully.
- If you receive an error, please try one of these preferred browsers: Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer.
General College Application
If you have not reviewed your program or course of interest and its admission process, please do so before completing your application to ensure you are eligible to apply.
We highly recommend you make an appointment with a recruiter or attend an information session prior to submitting your application.
Please note the following:
The RN to BSN option and requirements apply only to those candidates who are licensed RNs wishing to obtain their BSN. All other candidates (including LPNs) fall under the regular BSN program.
Sentara College of Health Sciences is not an approved college for enrollment of J1, F1, and M1 nonimmigrants. (Definition of a non-immigrant: An alien who seeks temporary entry into the U.S. for a specific purpose.)
- Application for ALL Programs and Courses (Click to visit our secure Applicant Portal and create your unique login):
If you receive an error, please try one of these preferred browsers: Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer.
- Still having trouble? Call us for help at 757-388-2900.