Learn more about Sentara College of Health Sciences and our Master of Science in Nursing program, Bachelor of Science in Nursing program, RN to BSN program, associate degrees, and certificate Programs. Have your transcripts reviewed and an academic plan created to help reach your educational goals.
To ensure you get the most out of the session be prepared to:
* Arrive on time. Sessions start promptly at the time listed. If you are late, you will not be allowed into the session.
* No appointment necessary.
* Submit transcripts for review, if applicable.
* Review information about the college beforehand so you can ask pertinent questions. Our website is www.sentara.edu
* Complete an application, if applicable.
* Be prepared to stay for up to 1 1/2 hours for the info session.
Please call 757-388-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org