Thursday, November 18, 2021 - 5:00pm to 6:30pm
Interested in beginning or elevating your career in healthcare? Join a college recruiter in Northern Virginia during this Information Session! We’ll be at Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center in the Hylton Education Center Conference Rooms C/G. We will be happy to discuss the on-site and online programs available to Northern Virginia residents:
- Patient Care Technician Certificate Program
- RN to BSN Online Program
- Master of Science in Nursing Clinical Nurse Leader Online Program
- Certificate in Cardiac Electrophysiology (CEP) Online Program
* Arrive on time. Sessions start promptly at the time listed. If you are late, you will not be allowed into the session.
* Submit transcripts for review, if applicable.
* Review information about the college beforehand so you can ask pertinent questions. Our website is www.sentara.edu
* Complete an application, if applicable.
* Be prepared to stay for up to 1 1/2 hours for the info session.
NOTE: The session will be hosted using Google Hangouts (and guest will be muted).
Follow the link here to enter the session: meet.google.com/wbh-nwkv-ieq
To attend in-person, join us at 2300 Optiz Blvd, Woodbridge, VA, 22191
Please call 757-388-2900 or email email@example.com.