Wednesday, October 27, 2021 - 11:00am to 12:00pm
Interested in beginning or elevating your career in healthcare? Join a college recruiter in Williamsburg during this Information Session! We’ll be at Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center in the Yorktown Room. We will be happy to discuss the Patient Care Technician program available to Williamsburg and Peninsula residents.
No appointment is necessary. To ensure you get the most out of the session, be prepared to:
* Arrive on time. Sessions start promptly at the time listed. If you are late, you will not be allowed into the session.
* Submit transcripts for review, if applicable.
* Review information about the college beforehand so you can ask pertinent questions. Our website is www.sentara.edu
* Complete an application, if applicable.
* Be prepared to stay for up to 1 1/2 hours for the info session.
NOTE: The session will be hosted using Google Hangouts (and guest will be muted).
Follow the link here to enter the session: meet.google.com/iok-yqfp-sjk
To attend in-person, join us at 100 Sentara Circle, Williamsburg, VA, 23188.
Please call 757-388-2900 or email email@example.com.