Tuesday, August 16, 2022 - 11:30am to 12:30pm
Interested in beginning or elevating your career in healthcare? Join a college recruiter at Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center in the Hylton Education Center Conference Rooms C/G. We will be happy to discuss the on-site and online programs available to Northern Virginia residents:
- Patient Care Technician Certificate Program
- Master of Science in Nursing Clinical Nurse Leader Online Program
- Certificate in Cardiac Electrophysiology (CEP) Online Program
No appointment is necessary. To ensure you get the most out of the session, be prepared to:
* Arrive on time. Sessions start promptly at the time listed. If you are late, you will not be allowed into the session.
* Submit transcripts for review, if applicable.
* Review information about the college beforehand so you can ask pertinent questions. Our website is www.sentara.edu
* Complete an application, if applicable.
* Be prepared to stay for up to 1 hour for the info session.
NOTE: The session will be hosted using Google Hangouts (and guests will be muted).
Follow the link here to enter the session: meet.google.com/und-kfdj-bka
To attend in-person, join us at 2300 Opitz Blvd, Woodbridge, VA 22191.