Student Achievement for Programs & Catalog
Catalog & Addendums
2014-2015 College Catalog
- POLICIES - Grading - 4/2014
- ADMISSIONS - General Admission Process - 4/15/2014
- POLICIES - Grading - 2/2014
- COURSES - Central Sterile Supply Technician Course - 2/17/2014
- POLICIES - Dress Code - 2/6/2014
Student Achievement for All Programs - Data From Academic Year 2014-2015
|Placement Rate (1)||Retention Rate (2)|
|Program||Placement Rate (1)||Retention Rate (2)||Licensure/Certification Rate (3)|
|Non-Invasive Vascular Study||71%||86%||100%*|
Student Acheivement for all programs as reported to Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) on November 1, 2015
For the BSN Program: The pass rate for the NCLEX exam for the Nursing Program (required by the Virginia Board of Nursing) for the calendar year 2014 was 93.2%.
- The percent of graduates (who graduated between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015) who are placed in the related field of study by November 1st of the year following graduation. This rate is calculated by taking the total number of graduates placed divided by the total number of graduates minus the number of graduates unavailable for placement due to medical issues, active duty military service, or continuing education.
- The percent of students who are retained in the program during the identified academic year. This rate is calculated by the enrollment (as of June 30) plus graduates divided by beginning enrollment (as of July 1) plus new starts and readmits.
- *The percentage of graduates who passed their certification exam. **The percentage of graduates who passed the NCLEX exam on the first attempt.
Percentages are rounded to the nearest whole number.