Student Achievement for Programs & Catalog
Catalog & Addendums
- POLICIES - Grading - 4/2014
- ADMISSIONS - General Admission Process - 4/15/2014
- POLICIES - Grading - 2/2014
- COURSES - Central Sterile Supply Technician Course - 2/17/2014
- POLICIES - Dress Code - 2/6/2014
Student Achievement for All Programs - Data From Academic Year 2015-2016
|Placement Rate (1)||Retention Rate (2)|
|Program||Placement Rate (1)||Retention Rate (2)|
|Non-Invasive Vascular Study||N/A*||83%|
Student Achievement for all programs as reported to the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) in October 2016.
For the BSN Program: The pass rate for the NCLEX exam for the Nursing Program (required by the Virginia Board of Nursing) for the calendar year 2016 was 96.92%.
- The percent of graduates (who graduated between July 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016) who are placed in the related field of study by November 1st of the year following graduation. This rate is calculated by taking the total number of graduates placed divided by the total number of graduates minus the number of graduates unavailable for placement due to medical issues, active duty military service, or continuing education.
- The percent of students who are retained in the program during the identified academic year. This rate is calculated by the enrollment (as of June 30) plus graduates divided by beginning enrollment (as of July 1) plus new starts and readmits.
N/A*: Not Applicable because this Associate of Applied Science degree program enrolled its first students in August 2015 and will not graduate its first class until May 2017.
Percentages are rounded to the nearest whole number.