Student Achievement for Programs & Catalog
Catalog & Addendums
2013-2014 College Catalog
- POLICIES - Grading - 4/2014
- ADMISSIONS - General Admission Process - 4/15/2014
- POLICIES - Grading - 2/2014
- COURSES - Central Sterile Supply Technician Course - 2/17/2014
- POLICIES - Dress Code - 2/6/2014
Student Achievement for All Programs - July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014
|Program||On-Time Graduation Rate (1)||Placement Rate (2)||Retention Rate (3)||Pass Rates (4)|
|Non-Invasive Vascular Study||71%||100%**||93%||100%|
|RN to BSN||89%||91%||98%||N/A*|
For the BSN Program: The pass rate for the NCLEX exam for the Nursing Program (required by the Virginia Board of Nursing) for the calendar year 2014 was 93.2%.
- The percent of graduates who complete the program in the normal program length.
- The percent of graduates (who graduated between July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014) who are placed in the related field of study by August 11th of the year following graduation. (It may take 3-5 months for our graduates to actually get placed so this represents only the 3 months after graduation.) This rate is calculated by taking the total number of graduates placed divided by the total number of graduates minus number of graduates unavailable for placement due to medical issues, active duty military service or continuing education.
- The percent of students who are retained in the program during the identified academic year. This rate is calculated by the enrollment (as of June 30) plus graduates divided by beginning enrollment (as of July 1) plus new starts and readmits.
- The precentage of graduates who pass the licensure or certification exam on the first attempt by August 1st of the year following graduation.
*RN-BSN Students are already licensed.
**As of September 12, 2014
Percentages are rounded to the nearest whole number.