About the Program
If you are a licensed Registered Nurse who would like a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree, then the RN to BSN Program is for you.
The Sentara College RN to BSN Program is an online program, to help you balance your work schedule with your educational goals. Our online classes can be taken at a pace that suits your personal and professional schedule.
RN to BSN Program at a Glance
- Now accepting applications for January 2018
- To apply, you must possess a current, unencumbered Registered Nurse license
- We offer convenient online classes to accommodate your working schedule
- You can be admitted to the Program in January or August
- You have the choice to study full-time or part-time
- No additional patient care clinicals
- Sentara College is pleased to welcome students who live in any state that participates in NC-SARA
- Tuition, fees and expenses
Interested in this program?