Thursday, October 21, 2021 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
Interested in beginning or elevating your career in healthcare? Join a college recruiter in Harrisonburg during this Information Session! We’ll be at Sentara RMH Medical Center in Conference Room 1. We will be happy to discuss the on-site and online programs available to Blue Ridge residents:
- Patient Care Technician Certificate Program
- RN to BSN Online Program
- Master of Science in Nursing Clinical Nurse Leader Online Program
- Certificate in Cardiac Electrophysiology (CEP) Online Program
No appointment is necessary. To ensure you get the most out of the session, be prepared to:
* Arrive on time. Sessions start promptly at the time listed. If you are late, you will not be allowed into the session.
* Submit transcripts for review, if applicable.
* Review information about the college beforehand so you can ask pertinent questions. Our website is www.sentara.edu
* Complete an application, if applicable.
* Be prepared to stay for up to 1 1/2 hours for the info session.
NOTE: The session will be hosted using Google Hangouts (and guest will be muted).
Follow the link here to enter the session: meet.google.com/ium-bfqb-hjd
To attend in-person, join us at 2010 Health Campus Drive, Harrisonburg, VA, 22801.
Please call 757-388-2900 or email email@example.com.